Any fellow digital nomads out there? Where in the world are you? Pros and Cons of that lifestyle!?

Janine N
6 replies

Replies

Aida Zu
I'm traveling around Turkey. They have sooo many beautiful landscapes. Mountains, sea, cities and so. The Internet here is a bit slow. But the prices are really good. Also, the cuisine is fantastic. For any particular place, you can check Fethiye, I've been there a couple of weeks ago. Met so many digital nomads, had quality working hours during the day with them, and fun party hours in the evening.
Janine N
I have worked in Portugal for a while and love it there. The massive pro is definitely the nature, beaches, surfing, the people, the weather.. I could go on. All the co-working spaces I have come across are not amazing though.. no monitors and the cheapest desks and chairs.. A good work setup is just so important. I did not work in Lisbon or Porto, so maybe it’s different there :)
James Brazil
Yucatan Mexico! Met my wife here and have two kids now. Started the nomad lifestyle about 10 years ago and met my wife about 4 years ago. Here’s a twofer; stress management lol. It’s both a pro and con you have to develop being a digital nomad.
Gavriel Shaw
I graduated from digital nomad to digital settler, on 45 hectares of jungle property in Mexico
Anson Leung
Hi there! I use HK as my base and I usually fly to Kyoto and Taiwan to work remotely. I love how convenient it is that there is free wifi everywhere in Taiwan and the living cost is really low. (With awesome weather) Tips: you must have a pair of noise-cancelling headphones to focus if you work in public places!