Any favorite office traditions or rituals ??

Lilangani Rathmale
27 replies
mine is morning coffee chats where we share all the funny moments and of course some embarrassing incidents 😆 & the 12am birthday calls 🫶

Replies

Jake
I loved playing table football ⚽
Table tennis with a college. Gets pretty serious in the office.
Magic Mike Paine
Since COVID we switched to a hybrid work environment and two office locations. Every Tuesday we have a zoom “office hangout” where everyone gets on for 30 minutes. We share company birthdays, anniversary, new trends, client success stories, state of the business, introduce new employees and all positive stuff. Keeps everyone connected.
Mike Fitzbaxter
@mpaine a quick mojo check where everyone ranks their current vibe out of 5 is a good way to learn about what else is happening in people’s lives each week. Can really bring a team together if done well.
Magic Mike Paine
@mike_fitzbaxter that’s really smart. Maybe you should create an app that does that for communities and friend groups. Launch it here and I’ll be your biggest fan. Call it mojo check.
Mike Fitzbaxter
@mpaine actually… hehe, take a look at the existing Team Check-in from Remote Social (https://checkin.remotesocial.io) it’s a mojo check on steroids for distributed teams.
Magic Mike Paine
@mike_fitzbaxter I looked at your profile after your message and saw your website and LinkedIn profile. Love what you’re doing. Solves a big problem companies are having right now with managing work from home and trying to maintain a work culture.
Bearsthy
We have races and eating competitions at least once a month. Always a fun time xD
Lilangani Rathmale
@bearsthy what an idea 😃 your workplace must be very funny and happening .. have fun mate 🫶
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@bearsthy That sounds like a blast. Races and eating competitions must add a lot of fun energy to the office.
Bearsthy
@lilangani_rathmale Everyone is super chill and loves to relieve some stress after a tiring month. Lots of fun to be had!
Shajedul Karim
hey, morning coffee chats sound fun, a great way to start the day with laughs and team bonding. we do a weekly 'show and tell' for sharing hobbies or work stuff, really helps us connect. what other cool office rituals do you guys have?
Lilangani Rathmale
@shajedulkarim_ sharing hobbies and work stuff weekly really keep each other interacted. We get birthday calls at 12 am. and ask tricky questions from the birthday girl/boy and sing songs. That will make them and their day extra special 🫶
PRIYANKA MANDAL
In office, our monday motivation sessions always kick off the week with a positive vibe. Its great to share inspiring stories and set the tone for the days ahead.
Lilangani Rathmale
@priyankamandal wow that’s awesome 👏 happy working 🫶
Sarah Playford
I thoroughly enjoyed our morning coffee conversations!😄☕️
zuhaib ashfaq
- Someone (not me) bringing in the donuts - Playing FIFA
alex Ivanovski
Mine is no different. I find joy in arriving a bit earlier each day, relishing the moments of solitude as I enjoy my morning coffee. Recently, I discovered for myself method how to brew the perfect office coffee, and the pursuit of this newfound skill has added an extra layer of excitement to the start of my day. It's become a delightful ritual that sets a positive tone for my work hours.