• Subscribe
  • Any AI tool recommendation?🙋

Hailey.W
    6 replies
    What are some AI productivity tools or hacks that you use to save time throughout your day? Let's share our tips and tricks!

Replies

Absolutely, AI tools have become game-changers in our toolkits, haven't they? Speaking of which, let me share a little gem I've stumbled upon – AiToolsKit.ai. It's like having a Swiss Army knife for productivity, covering AI-powered assistance, SEO insights, writing aids, and social media & marketing tools all in one spot. When it comes to AI tool recommendations, their writing tools have been a lifesaver, turning even the most scattered thoughts into coherent content. And if visibility is your aim, their SEO and marketing features are truly invaluable. So, if you're on the hunt for an AI tool that seamlessly ties into your creative and strategic needs, AiToolsKit.ai could be the one to explore. Product hunt link: https://bit.ly/aitoolskit Ah, the quest for the perfect AI tool – I know it well! While recommendations are aplenty, let me introduce you to AiToolsKit.ai. This all-in-one platform is like a treasure trove for productive AI, SEO mastery, writing support, and social media & marketing tools. Now, when it comes to AI tool recommendations, their writing aids are a must-try. They've turned my writing process from chaotic to seamless, helping me focus on the essence of my content. And for anyone looking to boost their online presence, their SEO and marketing functionalities are real game-changers. So, before you dive into the sea of AI options, give AiToolsKit.ai a look – it might just streamline your creative and strategic endeavors like it did for me.
    Bradley Comines
    When feeling stuck around the area of content, pull from more abstract areas in order to generate ideas. For instance, if you're trying to come up with blog material, provide a quote that you'd like to build the content around. GPT is great at building a framework around a scarce amount of material.
    André J
    I dont use any AI. It's all bs IMO. Maybe when it gets better
    Louis Garnier
    D-ID for create and interact with talking avatars using Generative AI
    Klu smart search revolutionizes the way to find information across your cloud-based apps. It gives you relevant results in seconds. It can be a file or a message in slack. Klu smart search also gives you answers to questions. like “When is my next flight to London” Klu scans ur data and gives u the answer for that. It’s just an example of what Klu can do!!
    Sven Bartlett
    Depends on what you are trying to accomplish. For SEO optimized blog content my go to tool is WisperSEO a custom developed AI content generator that writes content based on search intent, competitors article terms and ranked keywords. For social media and email content I resort to ChatGPT with customized prompts. WisperSEO Product Hunt Link: https://bit.ly/wisperseo