An introduction - Hi! Joël here :)

Joël Wurtz
23 replies
Hey everyone! I'm quite new here, I joined Product Hunt about a week ago. Really excited to be a part of this community and I hope to speak and get to know you all! As you might have read in the title my name is Joël and I work full time on my projects, bootstrapped from the picturesque place: my parent's house. Hope to see you all around here and I'll continue to try and help out where I can. If you'd like to connect, my LinkedIn profile is attached to my bio! But enough about me! Tell me a little about yourself.

Replies

Arz
Hey Joël 👋 Sent you a connection req on LinkedIn. What projects you're working on?
Joël Wurtz
@arzmn Hi Arz! Thank you! Accepted your invite :) I’m currently working on 2 projects, with 1 that’s funding my second project. The one that’s bringing bread on the table is a marketing agency specialized for engineering companies! The second one which is about to launch, will be a platform for entrepreneurs to find their success/accountability partner. This way they will be able to stay accountable toward their startup and weekly goals. What are you working on?
Welcome to the community! You’ll people here are amazingly supportive. My only recommendation would be authentic, be curious, ask questions, answer where you can, and support others with their launch!
Matej Cabadaj
Hello and welcome! 🤩 what an introduction! Sent you a connect on Linkedin, so we can stay in touch and chat there! :-)
ChatofAI
Welcome bro! I hope you make new friends and discover exciting opportunities here!
Lenny Jean
Hey man! Welcome to the community. 👋
Joseph Thomas
Hi Joël! Welcome to Product Hunt! It's great to have you here.
Jaxon Smith
Hi Joël! Welcome to Product Hunt! It's great to have you here.
Chinedum Ezeozue
Welcome Joel. New here too