An interesting pattern...

Rohan Pathak
3 replies
Have you ever noticed this pattern... People know Tesla because of Elon Musk People know Feastables because of Mr Beast People know Nike because of Ronaldo People know Apple because of Steve Jobs It looks like - The best brands in the world have a face behind a logo - not just a logo If not, you're simply a faceless corporate And you know how bad of a reputation faceless corporates have. Here's a question for you? Do you have a face behind your brand? Or is it still a faceless corporate?

Replies

Ludo
I think you are right, Charisma is a really important thing. And it's hard to make this happen if you do not have a person to attach this to. Also if a person has a strong willpower, it will always make more impact on people. Especially, when people start to preach a brand almost like a cult! It might also be because we are hardwired to belief in something more, like a religious believe about something. The following article talks about the debate if we have a part in the brain that makes us more prone to believe in something more powerful (religious wise) https://www.psychiatrictimes.com... Here's a TL;DR if the article is too long/complex : Neurotheologians argue that the human brain is predisposed to believe in God and that there are specific neural structures associated with religious belief. Some say that the limbic system is the biological center for this belief and contains "God neurons" and "God neurotransmitters." However, critics argue that there is no evidence to support these claims. Behavioral geneticist Dean Hamer suggests that spirituality is rooted in genes and that certain genetic variants may influence a person's capacity for spirituality. However, this theory is also met with skepticism and it is unclear how the brain produces religious belief. Overall, the relationship between the brain and religious belief is still a topic of much debate in the field of neurotheology. In the end, I think it's like when we were at school, we follow leader, because it's hard to make choices, and following someone makes less guilty if we don't make choice that are hard to make. ;)
Rohan Pathak
@dib258 I absolutely agree with this article and thank you for linking the website to the article I think some founders are naturally good at leadership while others are good at other things like product development and technical but I personally believe that if you are good at leadership then you will be naturally good at other things too because business is ultimately at the end of the day A conglomerate of employees Walking towards a single vision and if you can motivate your team to make your vision a reality then you are a good founder and you will be able to impact a lot more people!
Mark Briggs
Thanks for the info, I will try it. I also want to share something cool with you all. If you’re a fan of video games, then this https://trendingnewsbuzz.com/video-games-and-important-social-issues/ article is for you! The Trending News Buzz article explores the world of video games and how they intersect with real-world social issues. It’s fascinating to see the ways in which gaming platforms are used to bring awareness and ignite conversations about real-world issues. It’s just another example of how entertainment can be a force for good.