• Subscribe
  • An appreciation post for PH community

TheBigK
    20 replies
    This is an appreciation post for the wonderful ProductHunt community. The general positivity, willingness to support each other, and keeping each other motivated through the highs and lows are truly inspiring. Every day, I see countless examples of members going out of their way to help one another, share valuable feedback, and celebrate each other’s successes. The spirit of collaboration and mutual support in this community is unmatched, and it makes ProductHunt a special place for all of us. Thank you all for creating such a supportive and uplifting environment! Let’s continue to support and inspire each other as we pursue our passions and achieve our goals together.

Replies

TheBigK
    Amazing people of PH: @jgani , @jaketital , @olenabomko , @adityavsc. There are many!
    Jake Tital
    @thebigk humbled to be apart of this list of amazing PH members
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    @jgani @jaketital @adityavsc @thebigk Honored to be here!
    TheBigK
    @jaketital thank you for supporting makers, Jake.
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    Thank you so much! Happy to help.
    @abbas143official For those who are new, Ghulam right here is one of the most helpful people on Product Hunt.
    Product Hunters are one of the friendliest startup communities I've come across!
    TheBigK
    @jgani - and you are one of them, Jonni! Thank you for being awesome.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    IMO, this platform is very positive. It is not a completely social media platform but I feel that connectivity with each other. I have met there many interesting and good people. 🙂
    TheBigK
    @busmark_w_nika - spot on. I've met awesome people. PS: Followed you. May I get a follow-back?
    Namrata Arya
    Couldn’t agree more. The community always comes through ❤️🙌
    Vaibhav
    Good one. Even I dig with the sheer positivity of makers here!
    Huxley Jay
    I love the community and feel connected after a while. At initial I felt awkward to be part in the community but sooner I picked up! We should maintain the spirit of collaboration and the hunt should be remaining as special for all.
    Vítor Soares
    I think one of the greatest parts about the ProductHunt community is that there are always people consistently providing a wealth of innovation, encouragement, and authentic input from like-minded individuals with shared interests.
    QING LI
    I couldn't agree more! The ProductHunt community truly is a beacon of positivity and support. It's inspiring to see so many people come together to help each other out, share insights, and celebrate successes. This spirit of collaboration is what makes ProductHunt such a unique and valuable platform. Thank you to everyone who contributes to making this community so special. Let's keep supporting and inspiring each other as we chase our dreams and goals. Cheers to the incredible ProductHunt family!
    mjkabir
    Comment Deleted
    Gurkaran Singh
    It's true, the PH community is like a high-tech campfire where we gather around to share our wins, losses, and the occasional marshmallow roast of ideas! Let's keep this collaborative bonfire burning bright with inspiration and support! 🔥
    Dua
    A big thank you product hunt comunity
    Dua
    A big thank you to Product Hunt community