AMA Founded Bootstrap SaaS with Remote Team and Got Thousands of Paying Customers in 100+ Countries

Bryan McAnulty
3 replies
Hey everyone! I have been on Product Hunt since 2015 but haven't really started using it until recently because despite our product being around for 5 years, today is actually the first time I have launched on PH. Bit of a different approach since most founders here probably start with doing that. While I'd love for you to support my launch, I want to give back to the community and help other bootstrapped founders succeed. I'm proud to have helped thousands of creators and solopreneurs using my platform, which has processed millions of dollars each year for their course, digital product, and membership sales. We've been in business since 2009 and started as a web and graphic design studio. Around 2012 we pivoted into building our own products. We're currently a small remote team of less than 10 people. I enjoy what I'm building every day, and working with my team. I'm glad to be able to fly my team out to Japan this year for our annual team trip. Though we're a small team, we've been constantly innovating, and today we launched the first autonomous AI coach for creators and solopreneurs in our product. Ask me anything, I'm happy to help!

Replies

Dale Castro
my team and I have evolved from a web and graphic design studio to a small remote team of less than 10 people, focusing on building products that have processed millions in sales for creators and solopreneurs, and today, we've launched our first autonomous AI coach for creators after pivoting in 2012, despite only recently starting to utilize Product Hunt after being on it since 2015; I'm here to support other bootstrapped founders and look forward to our team trip to Japan this year.
Bryan McAnulty
@monoshitsu1974 hey Dale, do you have a question for me, or are you just using ChatGPT to summarize what I wrote?
Yash Sharma
Great to hear about your journey. What was your strategy to reach out to an initial 10-20 customers? What channels did you guys use what worked for you what is your advise for first-time founders like us?