• Subscribe
  • Almost Launch Day? Let's Gather and Cheer! πŸŽˆπŸ‘

Aman Wen
    28 replies
    What's your new project? Tell us and we can swap stories. 😊

Replies

Claudiu Cogalniceanu
    What are you working on Aman? I’m getting ready to launch next month - a second launch for me, and this time I’m all inπŸš€
    Aman Wen
    Launching soon!
    @claudiu_cogalniceanu Ours is Checky Bear a free safety netβ€” you'll be notified instantly if your website goes down. Quick, simple, and ready in just 30 seconds. 😊 I am notiified on your upcoming launch, ours is on Thursday we hope to see you. Thank you in advance Claudiu and best of luck to us!
    Cris A.
    Always ready to support everyone here. Good luck with your launch! πŸš€
    Alexander Grossman
    Sugar Free: Food Scanner
    If you need my vote, let me know. Will glad to support you.
    Aman Wen
    Launching soon!
    @sugar_free_app That's amazing! Yes we are launching soon and your support will be greatly appreciated. Here's our teaser page: producthunt.com/products/checky-bear Reach out to me anytime too, you can count on me! 😊
    Alexander Grossman
    @aman_wen sure. I started to follow you. And save your contact in my list. Let me know when your priority will live.
    Coral Lauren
    @sugar_free_app We'll be launching a product for for creators and makers so you can store them in the blockchain and get a certificate as a proof of ownership (basically a NFT). The use cases are multiple, including spanning from IP protection to certificates of authenticity.
    Jake Page
    @sugar_free_app so cool for you to put yourself out like that I'm laucnhing glasskube on wednesday and would love your support. If there is anyway I could support you too. I would love to. Glasskube- producthunt.com/products/glasskube
    Michael Shver
    Turned on notifications for your product! Good luck with the launch! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    Ruvim Rubish
    Congratulations! πŸ”₯
    Jake Page
    Hey there we are launching a DevTool for Kubernetes environments on Wednesday! Any support we could get from the community would be amazing. Glasskube- producthunt.com/products/glasskube
    Aman Wen
    Launching soon!
    @jakepage Definitely I'll be notified on your launch! We're launching on Thursday if you could support Checky Bear too, that would be wonderful. producthunt.com/products/checky-bear 🐻
    SahilπŸŽ§βš›οΈ
    good luck with your product Aman πŸš€ always ready to support
    Aman Wen
    Launching soon!
    @talkinideas You can count on us too, I am notified on your launch. See you on our launch this coming Thursday, thnak you in advance Sahil!
    Clayton Walker
    Very cool @aman_wen , following a long and will try this out when it launches! If any of you struggle creating effective content and managing all of your channels check out our upcoming launch. We’ve made a SMM platform that focuses on the strategy and idea sides of things helping you create worthwhile content based on your brands vision and target customers. We launch next week :) producthunt.com/products/respired-io producthunt.com/products/respired-io
    Aman Wen
    Launching soon!
    @claytonwalker Awesome! I'll be notified on your launch too. Best of luck to us and you can always count on us. I hit follow!
    Adam Alpert
    Thank you! Excited to see what everyone launches this week
    Aman Wen
    Launching soon!
    @adam_alpert3 Excited for your launch too, I already hit notify me. I'd be thankful for a visit to Checky Bear on Thursday. producthunt.com/products/checky-bear 🐻
    Benny
    Good luck Aman, I'm following along!
    Aman Wen
    Launching soon!
    @tracker_3 Same Benny! You can count on us too, I'll be notified on your upcoming launch. See you on Thursday when we launch Checky Bear 🐻
    Amri
    Im here to support everyone here. im launching on the 30th!