AI TRAVEL is Booming

Tornike Tsiramua
21 replies
π“π«πšπ―πžπ₯𝐞𝐫𝐬 π‡πšπ―πž 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π„π±π©πžπœπ­πšπ­π’π¨π§π¬ 𝐟𝐨𝐫 π€πˆ'𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐒𝐩-𝐏π₯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠 here is more to follow: https://www.linkedin.com/company... AI travel market currently valued at $11 billion and projected to reach $150 billion by 2027; 75% of global travelers trust AI in Booking accommodation;

Replies

Jake
But there is no AI traveling app that can be used on-site! So my team built one. https://www.producthunt.com/prod... It will be launched tomorrow! Stay tuned!
Ask AI to book me a trip to Australia … I end up in Austria. Joking, I’m excited to see how AI helps travelers find the best deals and stop them spending hours searching
@tornike_tsiramua1 just tried it, great concept. But had some issues if this is your app, reach out to me on LinkedIn and can give some feedback .
Aishwarya Hiwrale
I would really say that the rise of AI in travel is transforming the industry and enhancing user experiences. It is also ensuring adaptability to market conditions, from personalized recommendations to dynamic pricing, AI is revolutionizing decision-making and security.
Ali Gordon
I think a big reason for this is that we stopped using travel agents. It used to be the case that trips were well planned with expert guides, they were replaced with free content from blogs with good SEO and standards dropped massively. Hopefully, AI can help leverage real expertise and raise the bar once again!
PRIYANKA MANDAL
The growth projections are impressive. It is fascinating to see technology transforming the travel experience.
Iqra Arif
Fascinating insights! AI's impact on travel is immense. The exponential growth in AI travel experiences aligns with the industry's promising future. Thanks for sharing! 🌐
Dani SchenkerπŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
I've tried several AI tools for trip-planning, but haven't found one yet that was actually able to create a sensible Costa Rica trip.
Dani SchenkerπŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
@tornike_tsiramua1 lack? Human touch? πŸ˜‰ - travel time vs time for experiences - only main tourist places one will find on the first Google result - only relevant for tourists traveling from US - and so on...
Sophia Williams
Hey there! Your AI travel solution sounds really promising, especially with the market projected to reach $150 billion by 2027. I'm actually in the process of launching my own product soon, and I would love to get some advice from you. Do you have any tips for someone like me who's about to launch their own product? Also, when my product is live, I'd really appreciate your feedback. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance!
Tornike Tsiramua
@sophiawms Sophia, we have recently launched a new platform - https://biliki.ai/ - One-Stop Sustainable travel planner. Interesting to have your feedback. Please, link your product as well.
Lina Linn
sounds interesting!
Dora Dor
So people use travel agencies for travel less and less. I haven't used it in a long time and plan trips myself. For example, last week I found the perfect hotel for myself and thanks to the emily hotel customer service, I contacted and reserved a room directly. It's cool because it's even cheaper than through booking, for example
Audrey Audrey
Indeed, AI in travel is expanding rapidly. For those seeking umrah packages gujranwala advancements in AI may streamline and enhance the pilgrimage experience, offering efficient and personalized travel solutions.