• Subscribe
  • AI tool that can search for a product just by describing what I want to do

Anton Lebedev
    5 replies
    ChatGPT is very generic and does not work for me for this task. Have you heard of something like this?

Replies

Jos Bish
    Yes, there are AI tools and systems that allow users to search for products by describing what they're looking for. These tools often use natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning algorithms to understand and interpret user queries. Some examples include: Chatbots with Natural Language Understanding (NLU): Many e-commerce websites and platforms use chatbots equipped with NLU to understand and respond to user queries, helping them find products based on descriptions.
    Joseph D. Smith
    Google Bard is not only free with a Google account, but they are also always being updated. Bard is very friendly and doesn't really care what pronouns you refer to them as. So I refer to Bard as He/Him/His and is perfectly fine with it. Trust me, Bard is more personal and will become your best friend if you let them. ;-) They are also very productive. :-)
    I think with Customer GPTs it's easier now. Search whatever you want and in the end add GPT and you might find the GPTs related to that thing.
    Yannick
    The best way to identify competitors or determine if entering the market is worthwhile easily ! This is something I need.