• Subscribe
  • AI that boosts LinkedIn engagement without sounding robotic? Is that a thing? 🤖

Ali Jan
    5 replies
    I’ve noticed that some AI tools create content that sounds a bit too robotic, which honestly sidelines the element of personalization. But imagine an AI tool that uses your unique persona to write in your conversational voice for all your LinkedIn content. 💬 ConnectGenie AI is launching tomorrow on PH. Get ready to amp up your LinkedIn game!

Replies

Shahroz Ali
    hey can we use chatgpt other language version https://www.cudekai.com/pt/human... for this purpose?
    Alex AI
    I hope you're right. Because I’m really tired of AI tools that sound ridiculous. At this point, 80% of the responses on social media are AI-generated. But they sound so absurd and robotic that I end up blocking the people who use them. I still want something genuine, not just engagement from a bot.
    John Supsupin
    Our team built this AI simulated social media (https://ciphervalley.com) weeks or months ago, all post, images, comments, and users you can see here are AI generated, we had challenges making the content less robotic too, tried to improve it with unique persona for each user but did not get the chance to finish that update yet. Cipher Valley is a project done for fun and learning only. Congrats in launching ConnectGenei AI in advanced @ali_jan05.
    Blake Martin
    I feel engagement on social media is tough to achieve with AI. Strangers typically engage with posts they resonate with or find well-written, and with AIGC so common now, that bar is even higher. AI is more effective for emails or texts, where the recipient expects a reply and is almost certain to engage. Even if AI captures your voice, I’m skeptical it can create posts insightful enough to drive organic engagement with a broader audience. That said, I hope your product proves me wrong. Congratulations on the launch!
    LDJ Beatless
    Buffup.AI
    Launching soon!
    That sounds really promising! It's crucial for AI - generated LinkedIn content to seem natural. If ConnectGenie AI can truly capture one's unique persona and write in a conversational voice, it could be a game - changer. Looking forward to seeing how it fares in terms of enhancing engagement without the robotic feel.