AI is shaping the way content is being written and published

Sahil Mahalley
4 replies
Right from generating articles, and reports, to simple summaries! The launch of new tools has changed the way of proofreading, styling, and readability. The recent AI algorithms are enhancing the content we generate (Now this is the new term for writing the content), and publish them. The most important change has been in the SEO which guides you precisely on how to rank your content and optimize it for search engines! There are many other points to discuss how it's beneficial and best for creating content but... Thinking of all of this somewhere is hampering the thinking process of content writers to easily opt for AI content generation and using AI to humanize it!

Replies

Emre Karayalcin
Hey Sahil, Great points about AI transforming content creation and publishing! The advancements in AI are indeed changing how we generate, proofread, style, and optimize content for SEO. While AI enhances efficiency, I agree it's crucial to maintain the human touch. Using AI as an assistant rather than a replacement can balance the scales. For example, our newly launched platform, FikraHub (https://www.producthunt.com/post...), helps generate content ideas while encouraging personal flair and insights. What are your thoughts on balancing AI use and human creativity in content writing?
Sahil Mahalley
@emre_karayalcin Thanks for your thoughtful reply! I completely agree that striking the right balance between AI assistance and human creativity is key. Your point about using AI as an assistant rather than a replacement really resonates with me. In my view, the ideal use of AI in content creation uses its strengths in data processing, language generation, and optimization, while still relying on human writers for originality and an authentic voice that connects with readers. AI can handle tasks like research compilation, outlining, and even drafting sections, freeing up human creators to focus on high-level strategy polishing the final product. How do you see the role of human writers evolving as AI tools become more sophisticated? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this balance.
Launching soon!
Contentify AI can help streamline your content creation process and ensure consistency across all platforms. Problem: Generating engaging visuals and captions for social media posts can be time-consuming and challenging. Contentify can help solve this issue by utilizing AI agents to automatically create visually appealing graphics and catchy captions for your social media posts, saving you time and effort. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI