• Subscribe
  • AI Call Centers: yes or no?

Tatiana Vdovychenko
    8 replies
    AI can sort calls, answer typical requests, automate data collection, and support operators - no more memorized scripts. However, at JetSoftPro, a software development service, we see risks associated with reduced personalization, which goes against current trends. Additionally, there are concerns about robot errors and the still high cost of making AI voice assistants truly functional. I recommend reading the article, in which is discussed the contradictions businesses may face during their development: https://jetsoftpro.com/blog/ai-call-center-opportunities-and-risks/

Replies

Nola S.
    Yes, AI call centers handle high volumes well and are cost-effective.
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    I believe that AI can efficiently handle calls, answer common queries, and automate data collection, easing the burden on human operators.
    My3 Murthy
    I think it depends on how useful the AI call centers are to me. If they have the ability to answer my very specific or unique questions then i don't mind an AI call center.
    Robyn Kline
    No way, José! I've had enough robotic responses to last a lifetime. Give me a real person who can actually understand my problem and not just regurgitate pre-programmed answers. AI might be efficient, but it's seriously lacking in the empathy department.
    Anupreet Singh Lamba
    AI calling agents will be better than human calling agents in the next couple of years, I am very closely following this space, and no Chat-GPT + TTS will not be the ultimate solution, speech-native AI models are coming!
    Joseph Parker
    No, AI alone can lack the personal touch customers sometimes need.
    Edward Moore
    Yes, AI can manage routine tasks, but human agents are still essential for complex issues.
    Matt Cloud
    I switched banks due to roboagents so that's a nogo for me!