After PH Launch, Our Valuation Hits $62K 🙈

ISTIAK AHMAD
18 replies
👉On April 8th, we launched Lancepilot and quickly secured the #1 spot in daily, weekly (marketing), and monthly (marketing) categories on Product Hunt. Since then, we've been inundated with customer inquiries, made several sales, and have over 300 sign-ups! 👉We've done this without any promotional campaigns, simply by addressing customer queries and refining our product based on their feedback. This focused approach has propelled our valuation to $62K USD, a fantastic start! ( we are fully bootstrapping ) ✅We're anticipating a surge in our user base in the coming months, and we're confident our valuation will continue to soar. 💯The key takeaway? A well-executed launch opens endless opportunities. 🤝If you haven’t checked out "My Exact Launch Strategy" yet, it’s available in my bio. 🙏Thank you all for your support! If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out anytime. Thanks! ❤️

Replies

Anirudh Madhavan
Great to hear about Lancepilot's growth! Congrats on the success and all the hard work paying off. Keep it up!🙌
Zenda
Amazing! Very envious 🤩 hope you continue to get better and better. We will launch tomorrow. LinkedCRM - an AI-powered Chrome extension for sales based on LinkedIn. Hope to get your support, welcome "Notify Me"🙏🥹 Thank you!
ISTIAK AHMAD
@zenda1122 Hey man thank you so much and sure would love to support your launch. Looking forward to it. Already following 🙌
Zenda
@istiakahmad We are launching! welcome to Upvote & Comment for us 🙏🥹 https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Simona O'Neill
Woohoo, congrats! 💃🕺🥳
Shon Wu (Shon Wu)
Congratulations on your successful launch and the incredible traction you've gained! Your customer-centric approach and dedication to refining your product based on feedback are clearly paying off. Keep up the fantastic work, and I have no doubt that Lancepilot will continue to soar to new heights! 🚀
Elena Tsemirava
Nice result! Keep it up!
Marvin Mändle
Sounds like a perfect result. Congratulations on your success!
Marvin Mändle
@istiakahmad any last minute tips? We are launching tomorrow :)
ISTIAK AHMAD
@marvin_maendle Hey Man, please go through my Free guide, hope it helps : https://f0tv.short.gy/istiakahmad , If you need any assistance or queries , feel free to write me over lInkedin. Thank you so much ( :
Gurkaran Singh
Wow, congrats on the rocketing valuation post-launch! Your journey is like watching a tech unicorn sprout wings – impressive and inspiring! 🚀🦄