• Subscribe
  • After hosting 100+ Design Workshops on ProApp, I realized...

Rashika Ahuja
    1 reply
    The lifeblood of design lies in its vibrant and dynamic community. The diverse mix of experts and students globally who've been part of our journey has shown me that learning transcends boundaries; you don't necessarily need a mentor from the same country or background to ignite your passion for design or broaden your perspectives. https://www.producthunt.com/posts/proapp-learn-design-the-ai-way The speakers voluntarily shared their expertise, fostering an environment of growth and learning. It's been heartwarming to see students from varied professions and walks of life come together to further their design knowledge. Launching today as a bootstrapped startup was not a walk in the park. However, our design community's collective spirit and our team's undying dedication have made it possible. It's an affirmation that our shared passion and commitment can make great things happen. So, I am extremely grateful and eager for this new chapter with ProApp. Here's to making design education accessible and affordable for all. Here's to creating, innovating, and learning together. 🚀

Replies

Philip Bryant
    Having successfully hosted over 100 design workshops on ProApp, I've come to understand that consistent user engagement and the iterative application of feedback have been key in optimizing our design process - what tips can you share for further improving this practice and engaging users more effectively?