Advice for LinkedIn??πŸ€”β‰οΈ

Mansi Trivedi
11 replies
I've had LinkedIn profile ever since I finished school, I still find it hard to interact and grow on the platform.. I've seen some of the PH people with great presence over there as well.πŸ˜‡ Is there anything you guys can share??? πŸ™πŸ»

Replies

Devyani Gupta
I've found that just being extremely genuine and vulnerable on Linkedin is the best thing that you can do. I try to post about really small but impactful moments in my founder journey and I've realized that those tend to resonate the most among people! (And it's the best way to also build truly genuine connections with folks)
Mansi Trivedi
@devyani_gupta1 thanks for the insight! do you mind sharing your LinkedIn profile?? I'll love to connect ☺️
Crystal J
I think LinkedIn is a valuable source of content, and I occasionally share my thoughts on the platform. It's a great way to support one another, especially with its direct messaging feature. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/in/crys...
@olenabomko is killing her LinkedIn game.
Mansi Trivedi
@mehul_fanawala @olenabomko She's killing LinkedIn, PH and Twitter.. It's almost cinematic of sorts...
Elena Tsemirava
Just be consistent (post every day or your account will sink), and buy premium (it helps to grow).