• Subscribe
  • A question for the experience Product Hunt launchers!

Bilal Asif
    20 replies
    I am a month away my Product Hunt launch. What activities should be my focus for the coming 30 days?

Replies

Zain Ul Abideen
    Consistent engagement on different posts and starting new discussions can help
    Azza Shahid
    Be active on discussions
    Neta Burnum
    @azza_shahid can i do the same after the launch?
    Natalie
    Connect with potential users
    David Grunwald
    Connect with influencers and potential supporters who can help amplify your launch day.
    Dinda Nancy
    Gather a list of early adopters and give them a nudge to remind them about your launch so they’re ready to support you.
    katheleen Chips
    Test your product thoroughly and make sure everything is running smoothly before launch day.
    Nifal Adam
    Lots of great ideas here. To summarize: 1) Be active on discussions (@azza_shahid) 2) Perfect your product and website (@gene__carter) 3) Build buzz by sharing on social media (@mark_c_stroupe) 4) Prepare your launch assets (@_jesse_t_g) 5) Connect with influencers and early adopters (@da_vid_grunwald) and early adopters (@dinda_nancy)
    Andrew Paul
    Focus on refining your product, engaging your community, prepping marketing, and connecting with influencers for launch day.
    Tim Hillison
    Not only what @azza_shahid says. Focus on your positioning, messaging, and creative. There are many similar products in the market, what is your differentiation and elevator pitch? That hook is golden!
    Christina Parker
    My advice would be to prepare for the unexpected. No matter how well you plan, something will always come up.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    @christinaparker Good advice. How do you prepare for the unexpected? Any tips I can use?
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    Find good connections inside and outside the platform
    Milo Nathaniel Thorne
    I've done a few launches on PH before. My key tips: 1) Build an audience beforehand through social media, email list, etc. 2) Prep assets like images, gifs, and a video beforehand. 3) Get some initial upvotes lined up for launch day from friends, family, colleagues. 4) Be super active in the comments, answer every question. 5) Keep the momentum going after launch by posting updates. Hope this helps!