• Subscribe
  • A list of overly repeated questions on PH!

Salar Davari
    27 replies
    Whether it's accidental or not, some questions keep reappearing on PH. Here is a list of the ones I've come across over and over. You're welcome to contribute! 1. Who's launching this week/month? 2. Which Saas do you suggest? 3. Which AI tool do you think is the best? 4. Do you work on the weekend? 5. How/when did you find your first client? 6. How do you start/plan your day? 7. launching soon. Any tips? 8. LinkedIn or Twitter? 9. Are you a morning person or a night owl? 10. Will AI replace humanity?

Replies

Moon
    I've noticed these questions popping up frequently too, especially the ones about AI tools and finding clients.
    Salar Davari
    @moon10 Yea. sometimes, it's unintentional but most of the not!
    Kate Chasten
    How did you come up with your startup idea ?
    Umar Saleem
    @kate_chasten That tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Kate Ramakaieva
    Oh yes, every day is the same πŸ˜…
    Michael Shver
    Not really a question, but "celebrating X days streak" kind of posts πŸ˜‚
    Michael Shver
    @salar__davari usually goes with "what's your current streak" or "what's your best streak" kind of question, though πŸ€”
    Salar Davari
    @michaelshver Yea. Now I can add it to the list. Thank you Michael. By the way. had a quick look at your Product. Let me know when you launch.
    Salar Davari
    @michaelshver Yea. I only didn't put there because it wasn't a question πŸ˜‚.
    Michael Shver
    @salar__davari we are launching tomorrow! πŸ”₯
    Igor Lysenko
    I also saw a lot of questions "tea or coffee?"
    AndrΓ© J
    @ixord A or B? 1 or 2?
    Salar Davari
    @ixord This is a good one. Strange I forgot this.
    Umar Saleem
    @ixord πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Hossein Yazdi
    That's interesting, however, most repeated topics are created mainly for marketing or promotion, so there's a good point in repeating them! :)
    Salar Davari
    @hosseinyazdi Yeap. For some, this is kind of "farming" but it has a short-term effect. The question "Twitter or LinkedIn" has been asked so many times that not many are now willing to even think about it.
    Umar Saleem
    Agreed!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Absolutely, Salar! Identifying common questions not only helps streamline discussions but also encourages more unique and in-depth conversations.
    Konrad S.
    Yes, it's boring. People should think more before they write!
    Salar Davari
    @konrad_sx Definitely. True Product Hunters ask constructive questions only.
    Meredith Lancaster
    I am pretty sure I've see all of these questions!
    Salar Davari
    @meredith_lancaster Yea. Everyone has. By the way, I see you're launching soon. Let me be there on the big day.
    Yami Sun
    I can tell that you're quite active on Product Hunt:) We're launching "Copus” soon and would appreciate your support and feedback:β€¨πŸ‘‡ producthunt.com/products/copus
 Thank you!
    Salar Davari
    @yamisun Sure. I'll be there.