• Subscribe
  • A great way to get your users to share your product.

Anna Chen
    7 replies
    We all understand how effective the power of social media is for a product. If users can share pictures/videos of the product on social media, it will be very effective. How to provide users with a quick sharing method is very important. Do you have any suggestions for me? Thank you very much.

Replies

Said Aitmbarek
    I see two ways: - use affiliates, so that promoting their product makes them benefit from perks, free advantages - your product is so amazing, that it provokes a "wow effect", making them super eager to share it fast with their friends. That's my preferred approach 💯
    Anna Chen
    @said_aitmbarek This is really a good way. There are practical things for users to share and like for you.
    Carter Michael
    I always think incentive-based sharing works well. There is the caveat that the people they're sharing with aren't as interested in the same thing as they are - but hopefully, through volume, you hit some new users. The best way long-term, I think, is just to make the best product possible that gives so much more value than what they pay that they WANT to tell people about how great it is. Easier said than done - but great question Anna!
    Anna Chen
    @carter_barnett Thank you for your answer. Yes, making a good product is the essence of user sharing.