A few things I've learned from my $500k+ startup in the past

iCodeForBeer
9 replies
•Customers don't care what tech stack you're using. •A single landing page can drive sales (no need for a perfect design). •The most powerful marketing is word of mouth. •Customers buy your product based on emotions. •Trends are your friend. Create products that are in demand. •Only one single product can make you rich. •If it's a good product, it should make sales on the first day. That's it.

Replies

Andreas Sohns
Great insights! Totally agree on word-of-mouth marketing and the emotional drive behind purchases. Thanks for sharing these valuable lessons!
EvalsOne
customers buy on emotions it's true. however if you deal with SMEs, then it's a hell of a lot harder to do that
Adeeb Malik
@evalsone Agree. I'd suggest building the presence and showcasing the expertise of the team member(s) across various platforms (Like PH). If they like you and trust you, they'll form a connection with your product too. This works well, especially with businesses (MSMEs). They're growing, they want support, reliability, etc. If you provide that, your product will (assumption they'll hold).
Adeeb Malik
@evalsone Thanks! Do check DocXter out. Would love your inputs!