• Subscribe
  • A Day in a Smart City Powered by AI, Blockchain and all the NEXT BIG THINGS in 2033?

Abdal Yousef
    3 replies
    What Could a Day in a Smart City Look Like in 2033, Powered by AI, Blockchain, and all other NEXT BIG THINGS? What do you think the NEXT BIG THINGS will be in the coming years? Do you think Web 4.0 would be the next big thing? Would we have kinda "Generative AI of Things"? The following is how I think about it: Imagine a future scenario where all these technologies – AI, blockchain, quantum computing, and immersive reality – are integrated: Scenario: A Day in a Smart City, 2033 It's a typical day in a smart city in 2033. The city operates on an advanced integration of AI, blockchain, quantum computing, and VR/AR technologies, making daily life incredibly efficient and interactive.

Replies

Surya Kazipeta
    Such an interesting thought experiment! Here's what I imagine - 1. Your IoT bed gives you a quick sleep quality report, triggering your breakfast and coffee makers to start your day just the way you like it. 2. AI personalized healthcare - Receive personalized health reports and daily wellness/fitness recommendations. 3. Hop into a solar/electric car or maybe even a drone car to get around. 4. No more looking into your phone during transit, put on your VR headset and forget the real world. Kinda scary. 5. Forget about passwords and PINs – your devices, cards, and digital accounts are accessed through bio-authentication.
    Abdal Yousef
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    @kazisaur Awesome insights there, I'm really pumped about these possibilities! 1. Waking up to an IoT bed that's already prepped your day? That's next-level convenience. 2. Personalized AI healthcare giving daily wellness tips – it's like having a personal doctor on call. 3. The future of travel with solar/electric and drone cars sounds absolutely revolutionary. I always think about how amazing that would be! 4. VR in transit? Fascinating, but it does make you wonder about the balance between virtual and real-life experiences. 5. Bio-authentication for seamless security is a big leap forward – managing privacy will be crucial.
    Elena Kasyan
    @kazisaur @abdalyousef Good afternoon, please support my project if you don't mind https://www.producthunt.com/post....