• Subscribe
  • 📍9 Product Hunt Launches, 15 Badges - AMA

Cem Özçelik
    52 replies
    Hi everyone, We've made 9 launches on Product Hunt and earned 15 badges. You can find detailed information about the launches and our insights in this article. 👉 www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-we-secured-15-badges-9-product-hunt-launches-boosted-cem-ozcelik-qdbwf Feel free to reach out if you have any questions; I'd be happy to help. Wishing everyone a great week!

Replies

Steve Wang
    Congrats Cem! Will share those insights with my team for sure :)
    Muhammad Hassan
    Congrats Cem! How to launch a product successfully?
    Cem Özçelik
    @muhammad_hassan0011 Thanks, Muhammad! The key is good planning and a good community!
    Udaya Sri
    That's a huge achievement. Congratulations! Any valuable lessons to share with the new joiners on how to handle the first launch?
    Cem Özçelik
    @udaya_sri Thank you so much, Udaya! My advice for newcomers: be patient and stay determined.
    Two Heads
    Congrats Cem!
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    Impressive :) it's not a small feat. I'll definitely check out your article for more insights. Wishing you continued success!
    Cem Özçelik
    @hamza_afzal_butt Thank you, Hamza! Glad you found it insightful. Wishing you success too!
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    Uau, thats amazing CEM! I really want to learn more about it
    Cem Özçelik
    @alexdigitalmkt Thanks, Alexandre! Happy to share more details anytime.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    @cem_ozcelik please do!
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Congratulations on all the launch Cem! I am also launching my first product on PH. Any tips on how I can get my product to be successful on PH?
    Henry Habib
    Congrats! Great work! Got anything else cool coming up?
    Cem Özçelik
    @henry_habib Thanks, Henry! Yes, stay tuned—more exciting things are on the way!
    Kritarth Mittal
    Are hunters who ask for a fee worth the money/ROI?
    Kate Shcherbak
    @kritarthmittal interesting question, but isn't it free? Because I heard that hunters work without fee
    Kritarth Mittal
    @kate_shcherbak I spoke with a few hunters and figured that most hunt for free but they all have their own communities and they charge different amounts for different ways of support.
    Cem Özçelik
    @kritarthmittal I'm definitely against paid hunts or any form of vote gathering. It's not only unnecessary but also unfair from a competition standpoint.
    Dharmi Gohil
    Congrats! this is really helpful!
    Cem Özçelik
    @dharmigohil thanks a lot Dharmi!
    Lakshmanan Raman
    AI Subtitle Generator by Vmaker AI
    Congrats Cem! This is amazing. Two questions 1. How long do you plan ahead of the launch? 2. Can we go on a LinkedIn live to talk about this?
    Cem Özçelik
    @laxman_karthik - For some launches, we planned a month ahead; for others, just a day :) - I'm not much of a live stream person, but I could ask someone from the team to join you!
    Lakshmanan Raman
    AI Subtitle Generator by Vmaker AI
    @cem_ozcelik Will shoot a DM On X
    Muhammad G
    Launching soon!
    Congratulations Cem!
    Kate Shcherbak
    Great results! Thanks for sharing, it’s truly inspiring! We’re about to launch for the first time on Product Hunt and are feeling quite nervous 🥹 Do you have any tips or advice for us?
    Cem Özçelik
    @kate_shcherbak Best of luck, Kate! 🎉 Don't worry, you've got this! Check out this article for some tips: www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-we-se... Congratulations in advance!
    Kate Shcherbak
    @cem_ozcelik I’ve already read it, thanks ☺️
    Kady ouilina
    Wow, 15 badges from 9 launches is impressive! What was your biggest takeaway from these experiences?
    Cem Özçelik
    @kadyouilina Don't hesitate to launch and be quick to act. Speed and confidence are key!
    Ira M. Cassidy
    Thanks for sharing your insights. How do you decide which products to launch on Product Hunt?
    Cem Özçelik
    @ira_m_cassidy Definitely "all of them" 😄
    Jasper James
    Congrats on the achievements! I'd love to hear more about the strategies that worked for you.
    Cem Özçelik
    @jasper_james Thanks, Jasper! I’d be happy to share more about the strategies that worked for us. write me: cem@adsby.co
    Kistiñe Sheffield
    Impressive results! can you answer What was the key to earning so many badges across your launches?
    Cem Özçelik
    @kistine_sheffield Thanks, Kistine! The key is good planning and a good community!
    Bon
    Does it help with product growth? I think if your target audience isn't product managers or designers, a Product Hunt launch might not bring direct users, and even fewer paid conversions. However, the benefits are: 1. Gaining high-quality backlinks. 2. Potential media exposure in the future. 3. Other collaboration opportunities, such as with VCs.
    Lakshya Singh
    That is amazing Cem! Congrats!