πŸŽ‰ 80 days streak!

Jacopo Proietti
52 replies
A huge step personally! 3 months ago I decided I'd be more active on Product Hunt and I've been loving the journey so much! What is everyone building?

Replies

Swati Thampi
Congrats, great numbers actually. I am excited for 10-day streak badge.🀩
Jacopo Proietti
@swati_thampi Thanks Swaty! And Keep it up! Also, we are launching soon, would appreciate your support: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Congratulations on your 80-day streak, Jacopo! That's an impressive accomplishment and a great testament to your commitment. It's fantastic to hear that you've been enjoying the journey on Product Hunt. As for what everyone is building, there's such a diverse range of projects and products being developed. Some are working on innovative tech solutions, others are creating unique consumer products, and there are those focused on building engaging content platforms. What about you? What exciting project are you currently working on?
Jacopo Proietti
@felix_f_tao Thanks Felix! I am launching Dokin soon (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...). A data platform integrated in Google Sheets to pull live data from all business applications in spreadsheets. How about you? what are you wokring on?
Jacopo Proietti
@rajesh_bhimani Thanks a lot Rajesh! What are you working on?
Shivam Aggarwal
Congratulations :))
A bit jealous over here :D
Jacopo Proietti
@gabriele_mazzola Don't be! πŸ˜… I lost my streak a couple of times too lol, so I know the feeling! Hoping I can get to 100 πŸ€žπŸ˜…
Bren Kinfa πŸ’Ž SaaS Gems
Awesome job on the streak, keep it up πŸš€
Jacopo Proietti
@brenkinfa Thanks Brena! What are you launching soon?
PRIYANKA MANDAL
That's an incredible commitment and progress on your Product Hunt journey.
Jacopo Proietti
@priyankamandal thanks Priyanka! And congrats on your streak so far! What are you working on at the moment?
Tyler Loyd
Congratulations on your 80-day streak! That's an impressive achievement. Consistency is key when it comes to forming habits or maintaining a streak. Keep up the fantastic work, and I wish you continued success on your journey! Whether it's learning, practicing a skill, or accomplishing a goal, your dedication and persistence are commendable. πŸŽ‰πŸ‘
Prasanna Mestha
I love your avatar - did you use any service to create it?
Chalie Clark
Awesome! What's been the highlight of your 80-day streak?
Jacopo Proietti
@chalie_clark Connecting with awesome makers and learning from them! What’s your favourite thing about Product Hunt ?
Joseph Thomas
I am on 4-day Streaks.
Maria Anosova πŸ”₯
Congratulations Jacopo πŸŽ‰
Jacopo Proietti
@shivam_singh63 Thank you my friend! What are you working on at the moment?
Chirag
Congrats !!
Jacopo Proietti
@chiragshelar Thanks my friend! Anything cool you are working on at the moment?
Congratulations πŸŽ‰
Jacopo Proietti
@minahilkhalid Thank you! Anything cool you are working on at the moment?
George Aleesu
Congrats dude! 100 will be super awesome πŸ’ͺ
Vincent Delitz
@jacopo_proietti nice - keep riding this wave!
Jacopo Proietti
@vdelitz Thanks Vincent! What are you launching?
Vincent Delitz
@jacopo_proietti we're launching Corbado on January 25
Andre Yang
Congratulations
Kabir Haynes
Congratulations on your 80-day streak, Jacopo! That's an impressive accomplishment and a great testament to your commitment. It's fantastic to hear that you've been enjoying the journey on Product Hunt.
Jacopo Proietti
@kabir_haynes Thanks Kabir! We are launching soon and I'd appreciate your support: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Jasmine Butters
As for what everyone is building, there's such a diverse range of projects and products being developed. Some are working on innovative tech solutions, others are creating unique consumer products, and there are those focused on building engaging content platforms. What about you? What exciting project are you currently working on?
Jacopo Proietti
@jasmine_butters Thanks Jasmine, we are launching soon and I'd appreciate your support: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...