Is a lifetime deal with limited tickets for AI-driven remote-meetings a good launch offer?

Sam Bauer
9 replies

Replies

Rahul Arora
Opinions are worthless. Try and find out if there is no significant effort. If there is a significant effort, talk to people by asking better questions :)
@rahul__arora I don't understand? Why is the question not good?
@rahul__arora ok, Rahul, thank you for your perspective. I share it to a certain extent. But on the other hand I'm often stunned by the wisdom of the collective. Once you ask questions you get multi-perspective views and smart counter-questions back. I have seen this in many of the discussions here, esp. in advance to an expensive decision the answers and counter-questions are levelling up my preliminary understanding of the topic, they help me navigating my thought process. Esp. in a new community it's a promising strategy to drop a question that drives me around anyway and to analyse the sonogram that's echoing back in order to understand the mindsets of the participants. You know the saying: There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers - but even the stupid answers tell you something about the person giving it and if they occur repeatedly about the community in which you are currently engaged. I hope I'm smart enough to subtract the types of fluff out, but with the one you mentioned I would have most probably managed to do so. You never know, perhaps more valuable answers are coming that are surprising even you, let's wait for the wisdom of the community and think positive, right?
@rahul__arora Rahul I have another question, perhaps you can give me a quick answer for my understanding, when I'm wrong: Why is this PH community not a part of the market and asking a question here is not in a way of asking potential customers?
Rahul Arora
@timz_flowers I hope you take my reply above in a positive way :) Yeah the wisdom of the community makes you learn a lot and I am sure you are smart enough to judge if its a fluff or not. It's just that asking questions that crave validation, may or may not invite or give you the deep answers that you are looking forward to. Product hunt has a lot of smart people I am sure.
@rahul__arora easy, bro, I'm happy to get your perspectives - perhaps the question could be asked differently... I'm thinking of it.
Pushpender Singh
Your launch offer doesn't matter. If your product doesn't solve the pain point, can u elaborate more on the product instead of the deal ?
@pushpender_singh you can watch it on timz.flowers - we are in open beta. The idea is to enable asynchronous group discussions with a smart video messenger. Remote teams in different time zones or with different schedules get more freedom to interact and discuss, without scheduling stress. In our tests, we found out that these new types of meetings (we call it time-independent meetings) are much more efficient. Classic video conferences often take an hour, whereas in timz-meetings we can solve the same problems in a few minutes. We are integrating AI-support for written summaries. I'm thinking of doing a PH launch and offer 1000 lifetime tickets. Not now immediately but a bit later, when the feature set is satisfying and convincing.