+60,000 views on Quora in 6 months. (+ results at the end)

Louis-Étienne Girard
1 reply
5 steps to using Quora to talk about your SaaS 👇 The benefits of Quora ✅ long-term views ✅ fast results ✅ qualified target 1️⃣ Write your profile On this page, you'll need to add : - your profile photo - a tagline (to explain what you do/propose) - your bio (to explain who you are, your story...) 2️⃣ Choose 3 subjects Find subjects that relate to you, your product and what drives you. Topics should not be too far apart. Readers need to understand who you are. 3️⃣ Find questions - In the search bar - In the news feed - In the “answer” tab of a topic You can select recent as well as old questions. This has no influence on your results. 4️⃣ Write the answer Here are the most important points: - Provide value - Be creative - Be precise - Aerate your paragraphs - Be captivating 5️⃣ Regularity This is the most important point. Set yourself a precise objective (5 questions/week). Analyze your results over the long term. A few bonus points ✅ You can add your SaaS at the end of the questions (if relevant). ✅ Use ChatGPT to increase your productivity on Quora (remember to always remain authentic). The results In 6 months, here are the results obtained with Quora. - 67,002 views - 135 replies - 152 unique visitors to my SaaS ⚠️ CTR not good (about 0.2%) But the ratio of time spent to results is interesting If you don't know me, I'm Louis-Étienne. I'm in the process of creating my SaaS and I'd like to tell you about my adventure. https://alarapp.com

Replies

Sophie Girard Boisramé
Thank you for all your tips. Very interesting!