• Subscribe
  • 6 websites you wish you knew earlier!

Here are mine: Soap Box Tin Eye Exploding Topics Word Mark Quicktools by Picsart Pika – Design Screenshots And what are yours?

Replies

Aleks Miric
    Would be awesome to add a brief description of what each does. Great list though!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @a_m4 Thank you, I can provide quick info. Aleks, I appreciate your engagement! :-) 1. Soapbox – A Free Webcam and Screen Recorder for Chrome. 2. Tiny Eye – An image search and recognition company. 3. Exploding Topics – A trending website, emerging technology, and hot startups. 4. Word Mark – A website that helps you choose fonts by quickly displaying your text. 5. Quicktools by Picsart – This tool helps you convert file types, create custom calendars, enhance images, etc. 6. Pika – Create beautiful mockups from screenshots.
    charles shiro
    1.producthunt 2.twitter 3.Linkedin 4.discord 5.reddit 6.Glarity.app
    @charles_ YEP! Apart from Glarity.app I visit all the above mentioned. ❤️
    Richa Sharma
    Upscale: The Sales Engagement Platform
    Upscale: The Sales Engagement Platform
    Wordtune for paraphrasing. Screaming Frog SEO Spider for complete website analysis and identifying improvement areas. Canva for quick designs. Color Zilla for getting color codes from anywhere you see it online.
    @richa_sharma07 Thank you, RIcha! These are top, I will try them for my work. Thanks, once again!
    Nilan Saha
    I love Pika and Exploding Topics. Part of my regular workflow.
    Richard Gao
    Charactercounter.net of course So useful when you're inputting characters to one of those websites and they have a limit but don't tell you haha
    @richard_gao2 YEP, I write articles with 5,000 characters and if they do not fit into Google Translate, I have to use character counter :-D
    Cavi Jessi
    I want to tell you about a brand-new type of game that I just found. A retro games is one which you can play in your spare time and has gameplay that is similar to older games.
    @cavi_jessi WOW, Is is so Nostalgic :-D Thanks for sharing! How did you create that word linked to the website? I do not have this option in the editor.
    Harley coates
    This site helped me in getting my job I wish to have had this earlier. resumewritingworld.com
    Emma Kim
    1. Similarweb 2. Canva 3. Trello 4. Product Hunt 5. Discord 6. Dragonmetrix 7. GPT (not just chat) I hope Movie Deep Search can make this list in the future 🤘
    Emma Kim
    @busmark_w_nika HAHA if you are feeling me please take a look into our newly launched product it may interest you :)
    @emmakim Waaat?! The top 5 are also a must for me! 😁
    @emmakim I already upvoted :-)
    @abdelrahman_deabes Thank you for sharing! :-)
    Jay Mehta
    1. Canva.com 2. Trello.com 3. Airtable.com 4. Asana.com 5. Slack.com 6. Viralpep.com
    @jaynmehta Which one is mostly used by you?
    Jay Mehta
    @busmark_w_nika The most used tool for me is surely Viralpep.com because as a marketer I spend a lot of time on social media postings, management and marketing. Viralpep is the best social media scheduling tool I have used because it allows me to easily manage and optimize my social media activities in an efficient way. With it I can create content calendars, track and analyze performance, optimize campaigns, and more. It also has features such as automated post scheduling, real-time analytics, and content recommendations. With Viralpep, I can easily track the performance of my posts, monitor the metrics that matter, and use the insights to make more informed decisions.
    @jaynmehta Sounds good. Do you have your own product to be launched in the future?
    Jay Mehta
    @busmark_w_nika I recently launched Jaymehta.co, a service designed to help businesses with branding, marketing, and achieving their maximum potential.
    @jaynmehta Congrats! :-)