57 Days streak! 🔥742coins🚀 182friends🤝May I get some love?❤️

AmazingSylvia
15 replies
📅 57 days time flys… I deeply engaged in this community, trying to share some of my insights and keep encourage people who is have passion in AI area just like me. You may know that I wrote a post about how and why I failed my first launch to helping those who is going to do their first launch. After reviewing, I try to avoid all mistakes in my second launch. Now… I’m launching on 12/19. Couldn’t be more terrified that it will fail… but I’m really hope I can make it. Hai: Play and live with Your Customized Character in Hai. Plz check here.👉https://www.producthunt.com/prod... If you are interested in the new ways for humans and AI to socialize, plz click 'notify me'. That would means a lot to us. Honestly speaking, the process of all these already give me the best experience. Thanks all! Sylvia

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
57 days of sheer dedication, 742 coins, and 182 friends, now that's what I call a power-packed PH journey! confidence in your passion is key, and you've got it!
AmazingSylvia
@istiakahmad Thank you bro! I'm really excited and worried about my launch. Plz tell everybody around you who love AIchatbot and deeply companionship
qiufeng
9days 139coins 60 friends , I'm going to learn from you. I'll do my best.
AmazingSylvia
https://www.producthunt.com/prod... 👆Hey forks, it is my hub page of my second launch, plz do click 'notify me'. That will mean a lot to me!
Kane
Launching soon!
Congratulations on your amazing 57-day streak! That's incredible! Wishing you all the success with your new product! Keep up the great work! 🚀
My congratulations! Awesome
Bayazid Malikov
Thank you for being a valuable member Sylvia! Just clicked notify me! I am a new user and I am planning to learn from your experience before I launch. Can you please share your post on your learnings from your launch?
AmazingSylvia
@bayazid_malikov Hey Bayazid! I shared why my first launch failed in the community, maybe you can check it with the key words. "first launch failed" Hope that would help you!