57 Days streak! 🔥742coins🚀 182friends🤝May I get some love?❤️

AmazingSylvia
15 replies
📅 57 days time flys… I deeply engaged in this community, trying to share some of my insights and keep encourage people who is have passion in AI area just like me. You may know that I wrote a post about how and why I failed my first launch to helping those who is going to do their first launch. After reviewing, I try to avoid all mistakes in my second launch. Now… I’m launching on 12/19. Couldn’t be more terrified that it will fail… but I’m really hope I can make it. Hai: Play and live with Your Customized Character in Hai. Plz check here.👉https://www.producthunt.com/prod... If you are interested in the new ways for humans and AI to socialize, plz click 'notify me'. That would means a lot to us. Honestly speaking, the process of all these already give me the best experience. Thanks all! Sylvia

Replies

qiufeng
9days 139coins 60 friends , I'm going to learn from you. I'll do my best.
ISTIAK AHMAD
57 days of sheer dedication, 742 coins, and 182 friends, now that's what I call a power-packed PH journey! confidence in your passion is key, and you've got it!
AmazingSylvia
@istiakahmad Thank you bro! I'm really excited and worried about my launch. Plz tell everybody around you who love AIchatbot and deeply companionship
AmazingSylvia
https://www.producthunt.com/prod... 👆Hey forks, it is my hub page of my second launch, plz do click 'notify me'. That will mean a lot to me!
Kane
Launching soon!
Congratulations on your amazing 57-day streak! That's incredible! Wishing you all the success with your new product! Keep up the great work! 🚀
My congratulations! Awesome
Bayazid Malikov
Thank you for being a valuable member Sylvia! Just clicked notify me! I am a new user and I am planning to learn from your experience before I launch. Can you please share your post on your learnings from your launch?
AmazingSylvia
@bayazid_malikov Hey Bayazid! I shared why my first launch failed in the community, maybe you can check it with the key words. "first launch failed" Hope that would help you!