• Subscribe
  • 55 day streak! Finally more than 100 followers, good news after strangely unlucky days 😳

Ruslan.D
    8 replies
    My epic began two days before the launch on January 28th 1: I made an update in the AppStore and Google Play and both operators considered it for a very long time at first (two days) and then both blocked the update. Google suddenly drew attention to one vulnerability that he had previously ignored himself, and Apple suddenly issued a claim for the description in the settings where the word "Google" was mentioned (with the words users do not need links to other platforms) 2: My daughter got a minor injury and I had to go to the hospital and get an X-ray 3: The mother suddenly decided to celebrate her birthday on the 28th and not on the 27th as I thought earlier In general, life is like life .. .. but I was practically not up to the launch 😁 And for 2 days - my product received only 7 votes 😞 Still, please pay attention to it, I just don't believe that the product is uninteresting to the community 👍 https://www.producthunt.com/posts/astrodiary-aida

Replies

Awais Rasool
    Fantastic news! A 55-day streak and over 100 followers – that's incredible resilience and growth! After those strangely unlucky days, you've turned the tide with positivity.
    Alex Rodukov
    Congrats!
    Igor Lysenko
    The 100 day streak is coming soon, keep it up!