50th Day Streak, 144 Followers - Let's Connect and Grow

Swapratim Roy
15 replies
Thank you lovely people in PH to connect, share your product overview, feedback and generating awesome ideas to help the community. I'm humbled to be part of this community. I try to reach out to more newly launched products, connect with founders and share my two cents. Let's conenct and grow. I'm also quite active in LinkedIn. Feel free to connect to me there too. See you everyone

Replies

Helen Butler
Congrats on reaching this milestone.
Neha
Congratulation Swapratim 😊 great achievement. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to all the members of the Product Hunt community for their incredible support, which has contributed to my remarkable achievements: A blazing 47-day streak 319 loyal followers Total of 636 points Your encouragement and engagement have been truly invaluable, and I am deeply grateful for the continuous support and inspiration from this amazing community. Thank you all for being a part of my journey!
Congrats on the milestone 😀
Swapratim Roy
@maxwellcdavis thanks a lot. I lost my 60+ streak this spring due to an emergency - not able to login for a day unfortunately. This is my second time streak build up - crossing 50 again :-)
@swapratim_roy Oh no how frustrating - I lost my 200+ streak because I went over some time zones and got mixed up as to when I needed to login by!
Swapratim Roy
@maxwellcdavis Wooow! You have unlocked the epic milestone in the streak loss. Losing almost a year of consistency - it's hard to swallow and really frustrating. But it's great to see that you've reached a 185 streaks again - that's super impressive.
Divine Rivers
Awesome streak, it's nothing short of incredible. As a first-time founder, I would love to connect as we anticipate our first launch of the first half of our marketplace for sign-ups come July 17th!
Swapratim Roy
@divine_rivers1 thanks. This is my second time 50 streak, after I lost my 60+, couple of months back. Sure, hit me your product to me - I'll upvote it :-)
Divine Rivers
@swapratim_roy Interesting thing, our Official Launch on PH won't be until the Fall when we release our entire marketplace for use. On July 17th, however, we open for sign-ups. Will follow up on the day of the formally share what we have launched
Happy to connect and get your support for https://www.producthunt.com/post...🙏