• Subscribe
  • 5 Tricks to Level-Up Your Content Marketing Strategy

Are you looking to level up your content marketing? Follow these 5 quick tips! 1️⃣ Start small Quality is better than quantity. Stick to the 80/20 rule. 2️⃣ Track, track, track Use data to back up your content marketing decisions. 3️⃣ Focus on 2 – 3 tactics There's a whole bunch of tactics, focus on just a few. 4️⃣ Pivot when necessary Cut your losses & switch tactics when the time is right. 5️⃣ Experiment and have fun The best way to learn is to fail. Have fun while doing so!

Replies

Carter Michael
    Do you use any tools for tracking?
    Carter Michael
    @busmark_w_nika I like MailChimp's tracking features as well, but to be fair I haven't played around with too many other providers.
    Luis Gustavo
    I like the 80/20 rule. Also, I heard that to be successful in the content game you need to follow this distribution: - 20% of your time creating content - 80% of your time distributing content
    Mehdi Rifai
    For creating each content I use the AIDA framework: Attention, Interest, Desire, Action More about it here: https://medium.com/swlh/how-to-u...
    Sariah Mansoor
    The first tip is so important. Thanks for sharing!
    Indu Thangamuthu
    Great share. 👏 Working on multiple platforms for content sharing, how do you keep track of all those performances?
    Mahad Kamran
    Completely agree wtih all the 5 points. Honestly the 80/20 rule is a game changer.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @mahadkamran What special marketing strategies do you do apart from these?
    Mahad Kamran
    Also, experimenting is fun and brings out the creative you. Shying away from risks is risky itself.