• Subscribe
  • 5 healthy habits to boost your productivity at work

Mohamed Zakarya
    5 replies
    - Prioritize physical activity: -- Exercise boosts productivity and helps you stay alert throughout the day. Consider going for a quick walk during your lunch break, doing some yoga or stretching, or even investing in a standing desk to keep you active while you work. - Stay hydrated: -- Drinking enough water is important for staying focused and energized throughout the day. Aim for at least 8 cups of water a day and keep a water bottle on hand to remind yourself to stay hydrated. - Take breaks: -- It's important to take breaks throughout the day to prevent burnout and improve focus. Try taking a short walk, doing some deep breathing exercises, or simply closing your eyes for a few minutes to recharge. - Create a comfortable work environment: -- Make sure your workspace is set up in a way that allows you to be comfortable and focused. Consider factors like lighting, temperature, and noise levels, and make adjustments as needed. - Set boundaries: -- It's important to establish clear boundaries between work and personal time to avoid burnout and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Set realistic expectations for your work hours and make sure to disconnect from work-related tasks during your off hours.

Replies

Amanda Trincher
    Find simple solutions like good activity, a healthy diet and good food, take different vitamins you are deficient in, or a complex like https://www.amazon.com/Bariatric... to improve your health
    Karl Gustav Annus
    So true and thanks for a reminder. I'll go and grab another glass of water right away. :)
    Tracy Williams
    Great advice! I feel less productive recently, so I've read a lot of articles about how to be more productive. I found great advice that I follow now. I also started taking some multivitamins from https://www.canadapharmacy.com/ to boost my energy.
    Cavi Jessi
    Online, you can play the popular snake game from arcades. Attempt to get the apples, but don't hit the wall or you'll have to eat your own tail. How much longer can you hold out?