45 mins left! Let’s solve burnout!

Yannell Selman
14 replies
Not many problems here impact 100% of founders. Burnout is one of those few problems. Prevention is possible though! It’s all about being intentional with both work and work recovery. Check out our launch of Burnout Bot ! It’s our first PH launch ever and we’d LOVE your feedback!

Replies

Alfonso Alvarez
Congrats! I'm new in product hunt and I'm building something similar. We should share ideas :)
Alfonso Alvarez
@yannell_selman yes! We started as a tool for managers and we pivot a little to make it interesting for individuals. Now it helps to build teams and get to know each other deeper. All trying to prevent burnout
Yannell Selman
@aalvz Love it! Are you all tackling burnout? I see you have a manager support tool as well!
V. Stoica
¡Congratulations on the launch of Burnout Bot! Burnout is a real issue and a concern that many founders face, and it's great to see a product dedicated to helping prevent it. Being intentional with work and work recovery is vital, and your product seems like it could be a valuable tool in serving founders stay on track. I can't give personal feedback on your product, but I feel it's crucial to prioritize user feedback and continually iterate based on what your users need and want.
Yannell Selman
@_vasilestoica 100%! As founders we iterate and respond to customer feedback continuously, it’s also critical to do that for our teams. 🙏👏
Kunal Mehta
We strive to create solutions that address burnout. Our team is dedicated to designing user-friendly interfaces and experiences to help individuals effectively manage their well-being.
André J
Launching soon!
What's it about? link?
André J
Launching soon!
@yannell_selman Important topic you are solving! I really love Spotifys culture here. Culture beats strategy. Great place to work. Great culture -> less burn out.
Yannell Selman
@sentry_co what stands out about their culture? Curious for specifics!
André J
Launching soon!
@yannell_selman Culture of trusting people will do their best. Zero micro management, Just a bunch of great minds doing the best work of their life. That's what I hear anyways. Most other companies: zero trust/mandate, conveyer belt mentality, blaming people, firing people. Which foster stress and burnout. High churn.