• Subscribe
  • Too lazy to get off sofa and to yell I'm on Zoom all day long. 😂

Thomas Miskiewicz
    4 replies
    So I build an app for that. https://www.zoomremote.app I wonder what everyone thinks.

Replies

Johan Liebert
    It sounds like you're living the dream with a full day of Zoom meetings! If you're not up for the hassle of getting off the sofa and shouting about your Zoom schedule, maybe it's time to join The Sofa Club Online. They might appreciate your dedication to the couch and offer some virtual camaraderie for your Zoom-filled days. Plus, who wouldn’t want to embrace the sofa life in style?
    Tuy Pin
    I'm currently on the lookout for a high-quality PU leather sofa cushion in the United States, and I thought this forum would be the perfect place to seek advice and recommendations. I've been searching online and visiting local stores, but I'm having trouble finding the perfect cushion that combines both comfort and durability. If anyone has any suggestions or knows of a reliable store or website where I can find a great PU leather sofa cushion, please share your insights! Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Johan Liebert
    Sounds like you’re having one of those days! If you’re glued to the sofa and can't muster the energy to shout "I'm on Zoom," maybe it’s time to make your workspace more comfortable. You might want to check out Sofa Sales Online for some cozy options to upgrade your setup. A good sofa can make those long Zoom sessions a lot more enjoyable!
    Haider Technical
    It sounds like you're having one of those days where the sofa and the TV are winning the battle against productivity! Maybe it's time to embrace the comfort zone—just prop up with the remote in hand and enjoy the downtime. If you need a break from yelling "I'm on Zoom!" all day, maybe consider a TV sofa with manual recline, so you can relax without any effort. Sometimes, a little laziness is exactly what you need to recharge!