40 day Streak ๐Ÿ”ฅ what about you?

Maurizio Isendoorn
49 replies
I hit a 40 day streak already, although it feels I just joined the platform ๐Ÿ˜‚ What's your streak, and have you broken it before?

Replies

Kate Ramakaieva
I'm loosing my strike every Sunday, had 100+ strike but decided I need 1 day free of work to stay more productive.
Maurizio Isendoorn
@kate_ramakaieva Good to hear! I'm also free of of work on Sunday, except for keeping the Product Hunt streak
Sev
Just getting the ๐Ÿ”ฅ started... can you can buy a streak freeze like in Duolingo!? โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ryan Zhang
Launching soon!
Wow, Maurizio, hitting a 40-day streak is seriously impressive! Keep up the great work and let's see how far you can go!
Samantha Tan
Woo! Congrats on your 40 day streak! Iโ€™m also just getting started here. Day 2 โ˜บ๏ธ
haha very good. I am actually only on my 10th day or so ahah
Ghulam Abbas
Congrats! 310
Garen Orchyan
Launching soon!
Good job, keep it up! 290 day streak!
Daniel Burns
7 day streak for the thousand times๐Ÿ˜‚
Maurizio Isendoorn
@dan_burns Hahaha they should add that to product hunt. The amount of times you've had a streak๐Ÿ˜†
Michael Shver
Great job! I'm on my 50th day today ๐Ÿ”ฅ I broke my streak once when I just started on the third day, but since then it's been smooth sailing ๐Ÿ˜‚
Aurelien
34 for the moment :)
Maurizio Isendoorn
@afovet Close to me! Don't catch me up haha๐Ÿ˜‚
Benny
I haven't seen this much streaking since the last test match! ๐Ÿ I'm 11 and not out!
Lili Pรฉntek
8 day streak here ๐Ÿ˜‚
Maurizio Isendoorn
@lili_pentek If you can do 8 days you can also do 40๐Ÿ”ฅ
Belfong
Iโ€™m at your trail at 33 day streak ๐Ÿ™Œ
Heyalbert
Congrats๏ผIโ€˜m at 70 days streak!
Adejoke Yinka
congratulations i am on 1 day streak
Sahil๐ŸŽงโš›๏ธ
got till almost 30 but than couldn't keep up with it due to personal reasons now back to 5 :)