4 free websites that I use to research investors and VCs ⬇️

Esther Musau
3 replies
Knowing where to start or even where to find investors can be time consuming and hard. Where’s some free resources available to all that I’ve used myself in past: 1. πŸ“Œ Pitch directly to investors and media outlets : Houseofpitch.app 2. πŸ“Œ Access top Silicon Valley investors and VC profiles or apply to the Mercury raise program: Mercury.com/raise 3. πŸ“Œ Research and filter through per industry or state: Ramp.com/vc-database (personal favorite) 4. πŸ“Œ Research who is currently investing in your sector: crunchbase.com Question back to you, what do you personally use? Feel free to share with the community too. Give a follow to let me know if you find this kind of content helpful and would like to see me post more great free fundraising tools and resources.

Replies

Milli Sen
Interesting. Thanks for the valuable resources! πŸ™πŸ½
My3 Murthy
I am new to the VC game- so I won’t be able to contribute! Following to be notified when others reply
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, navigating the world of investors, like a digital treasure hunt! Personally, I rely on the classic combo of Crunchbase for sector insights and LinkedIn for some good old-fashioned networking. How about you? Share your secret sauce with us! πŸš€