• Subscribe
  • 350+ places to post your startup

Sahil Patel
    56 replies
    Are you struggling to find your initial set of customers for your startup? Are you looking for a way to promote your product without spending money on ads? We've got something that might help. We've curated a list of over 350+ launch platforms, slack/ discord communities, subreddits, and other channels where you can share your story, drive traffic, find early adopters, and get user feedback It's completely FREE! Get access to the full list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1Ky8NU5nhSi_zYHBbvxvofOmMRZf0r3MwiM0apoe8Pvk/edit?usp=sharing

Replies

Alexandra Goss
    This is amazing, thank you so much for sharing!
    Kshitij
    Super helpful and one of the most comprehensive I have seen. Thank you! :)
    Great Sahil. Thanks for sharing!
    Natalia Toth
    Thanks for sharing, need to explore and set aside time to actually get visible in there!
    Lewis Herdman
    Amazing! Has anyone got anything similar for UK?
    Sahil Patel
    @lewis_appre Are you targeting UK-based users?
    Abhra Ch.
    Launching soon!
    Hey @sahilypatel! This is such a fantastic resource for all startup enthusiasts πŸ˜„. Finding the right platforms to share and promote can be really overwhelming, but with your curated list, we're definitely a step closer to success. Can't wait to dive into the document and start exploring! Thanks a million for sharing this valuable tool! πŸš€πŸ˜
    Prem Saini
    Thanks sahil :)
    Anastasia Dashkevich
    Super useful, thank you, Sahil!
    IK
    Thanks for sharing this, Sahil! This list is a goldmine for anyone looking to get their startup noticed.
    Dailie Mill
    Wow, this is fantastic! Thank you very much for sharing.
    Vaibhav
    @olenabomko Here you go with a list of 350+ places :)
    Paulius
    Nice one! Thx!
    Federico Zuluaga Knorr
    Thank you, that's very helpful! Do you think it makes sense to appear at as many as possible or should the selection be limited to just the most suitable ones?
    Sahil Patel
    @federico_zuluaga_knorr depends on who you're targeting. Some communities are for startup founders, others are for PMs etc
    YaSh ChaudharY
    Thanks Sahil. Great stuff πŸ™ŒπŸ»
    My3 Murthy
    This is amazing! thank you for the resource!
    Simon Cheng
    Sahil, thank for the list!
    Olena Bomko
    I posted a discussion like this yesterday. Why do you post it today?
    Sahil Patel
    @olenabomko we’ve been promoting this for the last 2 weeks. we also launched on product hunt (check out the launch list on my profile) but it didn't get traction so posted it here.
    Lorenz Sell
    This is super awesome. Thank you for sharing!
    Lauren Miranda
    Wow thank you! I had just started to compile my own, version. Thank you for saving me a tone of time!
    Vitaly Aver
    Amazing! Big thanks Sahil!