• Subscribe
  • 🔥 342 day streak on Product Hunt. Do you think it's important?

Olena Bomko
    39 replies
    If I bring value to the community, it's very important. If it's just a fancy number - no.

Replies

Emilio Chongbang
    I don’t think the number itself is important. What matters is whether you're contributing meaningful content. A streak without value is just a number.
    Alexandre Contador
    Videco - AI Personalized Video
    With the amount of value you're bringing yes :) Keep bringing !
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @alexdigitalmkt the most genuine comment I read today and cannot agree more! Go Olena :)
    Hi Olena, you're going to touch a full year streak. Awesome it is, as you share good insights.
    Zekiye Nur Kesici
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    I think we should ask you :) Do you think it is important? What advantages did it bring to you?
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    @zekiye_nur_kesici My goal was to be visible among startup founders. 1. Demand generation. 2. New clients (my service business) and customers (my playbooks) 3. New friends 4. New learnings. 5. A lot of spam, bad methods, unfair rules. Also tough me something :)
    Nicola Lanzilotto
    If it was among your goals, yes it is important. Congratulations on your achievement!
    Jon
    The numbers don't matter. What matters is that you're doing it.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    I think it's impressive
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    It's huge, congrats! But also, it's a digital number showcasing your addiction in a fancy way :D
    Daria Ofitserova
    Congrats, Olena! You are inspiring! ✨
    M Sulaiman
    That’s an impressive streak, Olena! Consistency is key, but adding real value makes it even better. By the way, SEOPro is launching soon on Product Hunt—check it out!
    Ishwar Jha
    Wistec Assessments
    Wistec Assessments
    It would be essential to learn how it changed for people with a streak of more than 100 days. How did it help them gain followers, engagement, recognition, etc. Such sharing will certainly encourage others to get motivated for longer streaks.
    Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
    Gonna go against the grain here, but if you are adding value, then missing a day here or there (thus breaking the streak) is probably not going to matter. The streak is just PH's way of getting you to contribute as much as possible.
    Violeta Redig
    Yes, I think it's important if you're bringing value to the community. A long streak shows commitment and can build trust with other users.
    Joseph Lucio
    If your contributions are helpful and engaging, then a 342-day streak is impressive. It shows you're consistent and well founded.
    Andrew Dale
    A long streak is cool, but what really counts is the value you bring to the community.
    Armind Hash
    Consistency is key, but quality matters more.
    Moses Habila
    Wow, great streak! Staying active is important for staying informed and connected.
    Alara Kilic
    Maintaining a streak shows dedication and consistency, which can build trust and credibility within the community.
    Kabir Suleman kusfa
    Regular activity on Product Hunt can boost your visibility and keep your products in front of potential users and investors.