Need some feedback for what features I should have in v1 of Staticbox (Comments for static sites) 🚀

Jarod Peachey
6 replies
I'm working on the beta version of Staticbox, and I need to decide which features I should implement first. Which one of these would you most rather have?

Replies

ozhan atali
Hi Jarod, would be better to see a kind of demo of course but, filtering should be the 1st I think as the others are directly not related to the functionality of the app.
Jarod Peachey
@ozhanatali Currently, you can go to staticbox.io/signup and create an account. You can browse the Dashboard and see what it looks like. You can't integrate with comments yet, and I'll delete your account later. Thanks for the feedback!
ozhan atali
@jarodpeachey I signed up, and change my mind. You should definetely work on the commenting system first. Actually I couldnot create a new site, but can see the existing (pre-created one depending on the user name. note that I'm using Chrome on Windows). Correct me if I'm wrong but I could not find an are to create a commenting system shown in the landing page. anyway my offer would be option C but not only css mainly the system itself. no I appreciate your working. you can keep my email if you want no problem :)
Jarod Peachey
@ozhanatali Thanks! Yeah, it's not quite done yet. I'm actually working on the comments system right now. It's not even beta. Thanks for the feedback though! I need to fix that New Site bug, didn't know about that.