• Subscribe
  • 3 ways your pitch becomes shitty, And what you can do about it..

Rahul Agarwal
    5 replies
    → Letting prospects commoditize you If you let them haggle like a fish market, They'll treat you like a fish market vendor. → Devaluing your time If you jump through hoops at one word, 👉 They’ll make you wait 👉 They'll mistreat you because they know you aren’t going anywhere. → Fake scarcity and hypocrisy Don't say, "I can’t offer a discount," followed by "I’ll give a 10% discount," 10 minutes later The solution is simple: 👉 Don't be desperate. 👉 Know your non-negotiables. 👉 Know the value that you bring. 👉 Don't pretend; actually, don't be needy! 👉 Above all, have a spine… People are smarter than we give them credit for! They can see through the tactics. That’s why having and leading with a true strength of character matters most in sales!

Replies

Jeanette Walls
    This sounds like a post every entrepreneur needs to read! Let's face it, a bad pitch can sink even the greatest idea. Looking forward to learning the 3 ways to avoid a shitty pitch!
    My3 Murthy
    Also- please talk about the problem & NOT the product & its features!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Pitching like a fish market won't land you a whale of a deal! Remember, confidence is key in sales - be the shark, not the chum. 🦈 #SalesTips