25 Day streak + 25 days since joining PH 🧡

Lilangani Rathmale
38 replies
Really grateful for the kind supportive community 🫶

Replies

Mansi Trivedi
Keep it up! All the best! Also, try connecting with PH people on other platforms as well! :)
Lilangani Rathmale
@mansi_trivedi1 Thank you Mansi 🫶 yeah sure I will.. actually I have thought of it before. But was clueless.. your comment really encouraged me. Today I’m sharing my Linkedin on PH 😇
Sergei Rednev
Congratulations! Do you have a goal? (I mean how long do you want to be on the streak)
Lilangani Rathmale
@serednev Thank you Sergei 🫶yeah for sure I’ll be hit 100 streak. And somehow I won’t leave PH because this community is really amazing. So many insightful comments and discussions 🧡 Even you might have experienced that
Shajedul Karim
congrats sis on the 25-day streak and joining PH! it's great you're finding the community supportive and helpful. it's a cool place to grow and share.
Lilangani Rathmale
@shajedulkarim_ Thank you brother 🫶 Indeed this is a cool place to grow,share and learn..also thanks for your insightful comments.. 😇
Abdal Yousef
Congratulations on your milestone! The PH community is indeed a fantastic support system. Here's to many more days of engagement and growth!
Mertcan Esmergül
congrats, I'm at 22 and counting!
Lilangani Rathmale
@sitenley Thank you Mertcan 🫶 Keep going.. 3more days.. you are already there 💪
Welcome and congrats!! Super excited and hope to see you at 50!!
Sophie Diaz
A fantastic streak and counting!
Vibeeshan Mahadeva
All the best and keep going..
Lilangani Rathmale
@vibeeshan_m Thank you VB 🫶 also big thanks for putting me onto PH