21 days plan and landing up as the #1 Product of the day! Ask me anything. (Happy to support)🚀

Naman Agrawal - Floik
6 replies
Ask me anything related to launch tips or feedback or distribution strategy or on the landing page or maybe support too. I'm open to answer all your questions

Replies

Sparsh Sangai
What would you say was the most unexpected thing that worked?
@sparsh_sangai Hahaha, for the pun everything worked as expected!! The pace, upvotes, and the acceleration. However, not mass messaging and making it just relevant to the folks you're reaching worked the best.
Anthony Santos
I might ask you a million questions, but I'll start with a few: How did you determine PH was the right place to launch your product? Did you use cross-channel distribution (e.g. LinkedIn, App Sumo, etc.) as a GTM plan as well? Congrats on your launch and reaching #1 product of the day!
@cosmicyeti Thanks, Anthony!! We have just started kicking our GTM and yes Linkedin, LTD does come in the picture in our plan but it's about making the most of one channel and then leveraging the compounding effect. Also, regarding your question on the PH, we have a few hypotheses on the TG, and ICP which we felt are active on PH, we tested the same by launching the 2 side-cars. The results gave us confidence that yes, PH is something we should definitely aim for.
Harris Cheng
That's an awesome achievement! Mind sharing the 3 biggest strategies respectively you've used? How did you carry out these strategies? Thanks!🙌🏻
@harrischh Sure Harry. Absolutely, happy to answer. 3 of our top strategies were: 1. Planning the launch 3-4 weeks in advance which let us connect with the right supporters, our users, and let them know about our launch plans so that they can support us. We never asked for direct upvotes but to have a look at the product and give us feedback if it makes sense to them. 2. Building a distribution plan for the team hourwise where only one member of the team was responsible for answering comments and touching our supporters. It took away the chaos. 3. Keep everything ready before launch whether it's the email that you want to send or a Linkedin message or answers to the FAQs you think you might get. Hope this helps!!