2022 is almost over - What's one thing you're most proud of accomplishing this year?

Claudia Vaduvescu
12 replies
Believe it or not, there are only two weeks left in 2022. With everything going on and despite how crazy things are getting, take a moment of reflection and think about one thing you're grateful for accomplishing this year. It can be small or big, career or personal related, anything that meant something to you.

Replies

Jason Andries
I prioritized myself and I'm very happy with some of the decisions I made.
Hannah Dao
I finished my 3-month internship at a marketing agency, met great people, and made some new friends I reconnected with people from my country, currently joining remotely a start-up, Petgotchi, and doing what I love, content marketing! I can't wait for our first launch in Feb 2023!
Rhymer Espinosa
... that I have saved enough and flew to the Holy Land (with Egypt, Turkiye, and Jordan as side trips).
Claudia Vaduvescu
@rimer_carlyle_espinosa That's just beautiful. I'm very happy for you; traveling to see holy places is also one of my goals. 😄 I lived in Turkey for a year, and it's one of the best places imo. The people, the food, and the culture are incomparable. Wishing you many more trips to come 🙏
Rhymer Espinosa
@claudiav Discovering and experiencing new places is the best and highest form of learning (at least for me). Indeed, Turkiye is an amazing place so as Egypt, Jordan. Israel, and Palestine... the people are incredibly friendly and warm. I think the only thing I don't like traveling to other countries is the food. Like, I found it good for the first few days and on the fourth day, for some reason my mind and heart is yearning for Asian food. :D Took me a while find (East) Asian restaurants in these countries.
Grace Bulman
I am most proud of graduating from college! What are you most proud of, Claudia?
Claudia Vaduvescu
@grace_bulman That's awesome! It's a pretty important milestone, good-luck moving forward in your career Grace 😄 I personally am grateful I started taking work-life balance more seriously, recharging it's extremely important for our growth and up until this point I downplayed it's importance.
Shon Paunan
I ventured out into 2 new businesses only by self learn videos, experimenting and readiness to embrace possible failures. I am doing good so far, and looking forward to expand by next year on both.
Rissy Miranda
Mine's simple. Being able to train our dog to pee and poops outside the house + being sociable and pet-able haha. First time fur-parent here :)