• Subscribe
  • 200 days of streak, lets go 🔥

Ahmer Saud
    12 replies
    At first I thought the streak on PH doesn’t matter much. But I have noticed after having a long streak i am constantly getting new connections via PH and other social media platforms.

Replies

Aisha Muhammad yaya
    That’s impressive keep up the amazing streak!
    Galina Linardi
    Maintaining a long streak has definitely increased my visibility and helped me connect with more people.congrats on your streak 🎉.
    Luther Westover
    The steady streak has led to more interactions and opportunities, proving its value over time
    Susan R. Pruitt
    200 days down is definitely worth celebrating!
    Magomed Vedzizhev
    My congrats Ahmed! Keep up the good work and you will reach a large number😅
    Ethan Cole Blackwood
    Bro that's impressive - 200 days! 🙌 The PH streak totally matters, it's a great way to grow your network. I've noticed the same thing, the longer I keep my streak going the more people connect with me here and on Twitter/LinkedIn. Consistency pays off! 💯 Keep crushing it my man. 🚀
    Isabella Rose Wilson
    Woah 200 days, that's amazing! 🤩 I'm only at like 30 days lol. But yeah I've def noticed more engagement and connections since being more active. Gotta keep that 🔥 streak alive! 💪 Any tips for us newbies trying to build a streak?
    Ahmer Saud
    @isabellarosewilson just keep your smartphone with yourself. And keep opening the app everyday. Thats all, i once lost a 120 day streak. So its ok if you lose a streak, start again.