1st day of the Product journey ๐ŸŒ

Denis Matveev
9 replies
Greetings ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป Today Iโ€™m starting a journey around our product for daily routine. As Iโ€™m newbie here I donโ€™t how to be loud here with great community of awesome users, hunters andโ€ฆ people ๐Ÿ˜€ Iโ€™m glad to listen different ways to create community here if you have: โ€ข Product (really ๐ŸŒ); โ€ข Experience in geeky atmosphere; โ€ข A desire to grow and share our story from star toโ€ฆ moon! Donโ€™t be a shy and leave you thoughts below ๐Ÿ‘‡

Replies

Welcome, Denis! Creating a community on Product Hunt can be a great way to connect with like-minded people, share ideas, and promote your product. You can participate in discussions, share your product and host a live chat here.
Denis Matveev
@victoria_wu yep ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Sounds great! Iโ€™m trying to combine news about my upcoming product and what happening in the world. Tell me do you know some methods for be active here and which popular topics?
Welcome to the community.๐Ÿ‘
Denis Matveev
@ninaaaa0913 got it. Finding there something cool. Do you have your own product?
@krimon Yes, it is a collaboration tool.You can try it! It would be great if you can give some feedback.๐Ÿ˜Šhttps://www.trickle.so/