• Subscribe
  • 12 Call To Actions that will increase your sales & conversions

1. Ready to discover a world of ___? Head to my 🔗 to explore. 2. Ready to crush your ___ goals? Our new ___ is here to help you ____! 3. Transform your ___ with our ___! You are only 1 click away! 4. Discover the secrets to ___ that will change your life! 5. Struggling to ___, I'll show you how to ___ without! 6. Drop [emoji] and I'll teach you how to ___ in as little as ___. 7. Ready to learn ___, DM me [emoji] and I'll show you how to ___. 8. Feeling uninspired with ___? ___ will show you how to ___. 9. Embrace your inner ___. Our ___ will set your imagination free. 10. Say goodbye to ___! Experience the ___ you've been searching for inside ___. 11. Embrace ___! Overcome ___ (obstacles) and achieve ___. 12. Free yourself from ___ when you ___. I'll show you how to ___.

Replies

Moon
    I'm absolutely blown away by the creativity and effectiveness behind each one. This resource is invaluable and I'm so grateful for you sharing it. 👏
    Anatolii
    Noted, thank you!
    Tristan Berguer
    Nice! I will try for my launch Monday haha
    Tristan Berguer
    @busmark_w_nika the name is presspilot.io, I hope you will follow the launch and test it
    Jagtar Singh
    This is an extremely useful post.
    Christopher Nguyen
    Incredible useful! Thanks for sharing Nika! I wish PH has a bookmark function 😩
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @semigrownkid Yes, hey @producthunt devs, could you incorporate a bookmark feature for posts? 😇 @rahulmfg or anybody from the team?
    Apollon Latsoudis
    Noted with thanks! love these posts
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @apollon440 Apollon, I am happy to read that it is valuable to you!
    Karen White
    Very helpful, Thank you so much !