• Subscribe
  • 1000's of AI tools are releasing each week. What makes yours the best / unique out of them all?

sushil
    15 replies
    We all know that each week 1000's AI tools are getting released. 90% of them are securing more than 100 votes. But for the consumers, it is very difficult to check out them all or decide which one should they check out first. If you've launched or going to launch a product in AI, tell us why we should check out yours in 1 line.

Replies

David Tabachnik
    Are you aware of any dedicated insurance platforms tailored specifically for companies deploying AI products? My cofounder and I are building an Insurance for AI and we would love to chat with anyone who needs insurance or is building in this space.
    sushil
    @stashingly_bach No this is so new to me. I'll ask my friends anyway. Where can i connect with you?
    Warda Bukhari
    Meteron AI is all about helping you build your AI products faster by taking care of queuing, metering, storage and setting limits for your AI systems. https://meteron.ai/ :)
    sushil
    @warda_bukhari1 Love your landing page. What types of AI products can Meteron AI helps build? I saw examples on Generative AI. Can we build chatbots or computer vision applications too?
    Warda Bukhari
    @sushil_kumar_ Hey Sushil, Great question! We will be adding chat apis too in the near future. However for now we decided to focus on image/video models as that area needs the most plumbing to productionize models. Makers don't have to implement load balancing, storage, limits and prioritization themselves. For chat we will focus mostly on metering and full text search. Maybe with llm embedding too to unlock some interesting applications. Thank you so much for checking us out :)
    Dexter Awoyemi
    Shameless plug: Nack has chat with GPT-4 and image generation in a single mobile app, is cross-platform and all data stays private on your device!
    Prerana Chakraborty
    Hi, Sivi.ai https://sivi.ai/ is a design generation tool which is first of its kind. In addition to this, you will get the designs within 2 minutes (10x faster) and they are editable. You just need to give your idea in a prompt and your design will be ready.
    sushil
    @prerana_chakraborty This is great. do the users completely own the rights to these designs? Like for commercial purposes?
    Prerana Chakraborty
    @sushil_kumar_ Absolutely, you can use it for any kind of purpose. Also you can define your brand color and other personalizations.
    Erkin Bek
    Yeah you're right, in recent years launching such products has become mainstream in my opinion or is this a new era of dot coms like the early noughties. I would say with my own product which is also based on AI and neural network, our product is unique because it is more for business and for large teams and it deals with performance management. In studying our competitors, no one has offered this yet, or so I don't know. I think that makes us unique. Intelogos.com