100 Upvotes accomplished✅ Right before Christmas - Feeling quite grateful! :)

Annie Chopra
2 replies
A final thank you post in relation to my launch. Thank you so much PH community for helping it hit more than 100 upvotes! :) Honestly, I am not a technical person at all! and I once thought that launching something on PH wouldn't be possible for me solo. I had thought of launching my physical planner but everyone is located in so many different countries, it simply wouldn't have made sense for the community. So I set off to turning my product into a digital product, it was a challenge and there were times while building the web platform and integrating the e-com aspects that I really thought to let it be. But idk, I have been so motivated seeing everyone launch on PH and I just felt like it would be an exciting thing to do, an unlikely challenge to take. And it was definitely worth it. Launching a product on PH is not just good in terms of SEO and marketing, but it's good because you get to connect with so many people and build mutually beneficial relationships. It's great because there is always an audience for your product here and people who are eager to test your product out. And while my goal had been to be top 5, that was not possible since my product did not end up on homepage - but this is another challenge I accept - I am excited to start building and integrating into the platform even more tools and making it so that it does end up on the homepage the next time of my launch (March! - yes, I really am already planning it... after all my tool was a productivity planner LOL) This launch taught me a lot of things: - Finding the right people to connect to prior to launch - Reaching out and establishing a relationship with people - Building a product that people actually like - Driving the growth of something in a very specific time bound manner I will say, having done a solo launch and a group launch, I much preferred my team launch - primarily because I felt that there were people who were just as excited and nervous throughout the process, and it makes it easier to bare any disappointments as well as celebrate the victory. Yet, a solo launch truly shows you the amount of people that will show up for you when you try to create something! I feel immense gratitude and pride in what I managed to accomplish even though it may seem small in front of the mammoth launches here! For me, it's huge. And I believe I gained so much learning from it that I can't wait to share. After the holidays around Tuesday, I will be making a detailed list of all my tips! So stay tuned. Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Replies

Annie Chopra
Ps- if you still want to check out my launch - https://www.producthunt.com/post...
ISTIAK AHMAD
Annie, Huge congrats on hitting 100+ upvotes, what an awesome Christmas gift to yourself. 🎁 👊