• Subscribe
  • 100+ Paid Customers in Just 2 Weeks! 😏

ISTIAK AHMAD
    43 replies
    Hey Folks, We launched our LANCEPILOT LTD two weeks ago ( You know the place right? πŸ˜‰ ), and I'm thrilled to announce that we’ve secured our first 100+ paid customers in such a short time! I wanted to share this achievement with you because it might be inspiring. πŸ™ βœ… If you want to learn more or need any help, feel free to reach out. I’d be happy to help you achieve the same success. πŸ‘‰Join my newsletter ( Link in bio or comment ) to follow my journey and see what I’m doing to reach my first million dollars. πŸ™ Thank you so much! ❀️

Replies

Patricia Harris
    Wow, that's seriously impressive! πŸ”₯ Congrats on the fast growth. πŸš€ I'd love to hear more about your marketing strategies and what channels have been most effective for you in acquiring paid customers so quickly. Did content marketing play a big role? Paid ads? Leveraging an existing audience? Definitely signing up for your newsletter to learn from your journey! πŸ™Œ Keep killing it! πŸ’ͺ
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @patriciaharris Hey Patricia thank you so much. to be honest zero paid marketing. My flow is so far >> launched on product hunt ( secured top product on ph ) > then now on APPSUMO.
    Raihan Shezan
    Congratulations, @istiakahmad Reaching 100+ paid customers in just two weeks is a phenomenal achievement! Your hard work and dedication are truly inspiring. Keep up the fantastic work!
    Hoa Nguyen
    Congrats @istiakahmad! 100+ paid customers is a big win :D What marketing channels do you use?
    Jon
    Congratulations! That was really fast !!!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    That is so cool, man. Congrats on finding your PMF :)
    Kartar Gurjar
    I’d love to hear more about your marketing strategy
    M Sulaiman
    Amazing, Congratulations. What was your strategy other than PH?
    Leo Paz
    Congrats! If you could attribute the growth to one thing, what would it be?
    Brady Wilfahrt
    That’s fantastic! What feedback have you received from your initial customers, and how has it impacted your approach?
    Gianuario Lupia
    Great job! How do you plan to sustain this momentum and keep growing?
    Prudens Moulton
    Congratulation ! on your early success! How were you able to quickly engage and convert customers?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Congrats. You are rocking it! :)
    Arron Watson
    Congrats! That's a great feat to achieve. πŸ”₯
    Andrew Dale
    Wow, that's amazing! 😲 Huge congrats on hitting that 100+ mark so quickly. Would love to stay updated on your journey to see where it goes next!
    Thomas Wright
    congratulations that so fast
    Gemma Mortlock
    Impressive achievement! πŸ‘ Would love to hear more about the strategy behind this rapid success. Any tips for someone just starting out in the entrepreneurial journey?
    Fredrick James
    Keep up the fantastic work! Looking forward to hearing more about your journey.
    John Brown
    That's awesome news! πŸ’ͺ It gives hope to us beginners. Any specific marketing tactics or lessons learned that you could share with fellow entrepreneurs aiming to reach their first milestone?
    Eugenie Thompson
    Fantastic achievement! πŸ’Ό It's motivating to see your progress. Would love to connect and exchange ideas sometime. Keep pushing forward!