100 Paid Customer in 35 days!!

Singh Aman
0 replies
Hello everyone. Last year, we launched www.helperai.info on Product Hunt, and the response was fantastic. You Just type “help” and Instant access GPT-4 on any site without changing tabs again and again. In just 35 days, a lot of people downloaded my chrome extension and I made 1000s of dollars. And this was my strategy for how I market my product + I will provide a notion template that makes your marketing easy. How did we get our first 100 customers? Product Hunt Debut: Our launch on Product Hunt brought us valuable feedback and landed us as the 2nd product of the day. It was a big boost for us. Twitter & Indie Hackers: Knowing our audience on Twitter and Indie Hackers, where indie hackers thrive, helped us connect directly with those who needed helperai most. Facebook LTD Groups: Engaging with LTD groups on Facebook, offering exclusive deals, led to active involvement and helpful suggestions that shaped our product. But this was not so easy because it's so overwhelming for me to build, organise and market my product at the same time. These are some notion templates that will help you to market your product easily and organise 1. Reddit Marketing Kit 2. Product Hunt Kit 3. Short Video Marketing Ki 4. Twitter Marketing Kit 5. Complete Social Media Content and Marketing Planner ( Notion Template ) Download Now - https://www.startupkit.today/ Thanks for reading!!
🤔
No comments yet be the first to help